I offer you a friendly, genuine, professional and very experienced & effective service.
My interactive approach, is tailored to your individual needs to help you to: understand yourself and others more fully, work through patterns, make the changes in your feelings and thinking and behaviour, which you want to make.
• You are in safe hands: as I have over 20 years of experience of making a difference to peoples lives • You can be assured by my credentials: I am a senior BACP accredited counsellor and psychotherapist, registered with UKCP, with a Masters in Psychology • In addition you get from me up-to-date knowledge, as I train others in counselling and psychotherapy as senior lecturer at University and I am a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy • Plus: with me you can get to work with a whole-hearted professional: I am immersed in the field, e.g. also through presenting at national and international conferences (USA, Greece, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands).
Above all: I am human and talk with you in a warm, sensitive and natural way. For me you are not a standard 'case', you are a unique person. I am here to help you, to access your own inner potential, to understand your life's lessons, to find your own answers and to experience deep contentment in living the life you know you could live.
I am a: Psychologist - Psychotherapist - Counsellor - Supervisor - Consultant
• Dipl.-Psych. - BA (Hons), MA - Masters in Psychology (specialised in: Clinical Psychology; Intervention Methods /Counselling & Psychotherapy; and Educational Psychology);
• PGDipHE - Postgraduate Diploma in Higher Education,
• MBACP (Senior Accredited) - British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy,
• UKCP Registered - United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy,
• UKRCP Registered - United Kingdom Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists,
• Member MBPsS - British Psychological Society,
• Fellow FHEA - Higher Education Academy
• Member of the AHP - American Association for Humanistic Psychology
• Member of IARR - International Association for Relationship Research
• Member ADPCA- Association for the Development of the Person-Centered Approach
Currently I am writing my PhD thesis in Counselling Psychology (topic: relationships, meaning in life and well-being), supervised by Professor Dr. Jerold Bozarth, USA.
I am trained in humanistic person-centred counselling and psychotherapy (under the late Prof. Dr. Reinhard Tausch, friend and professional colleague of the founder of the approach, Prof. Dr. Carl Rogers).
For over 20 years I have successfully helped individuals and couples.
63 Doggetts Way, St. Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 2NF, GB
Mondays-Thursdays: first appointment starts at 12noon - last appointment starts at 6pm
Mondays-Fridays between 11am-6pm